Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Angelica Panganiban: Sexy Samurai

"Immaculate" is how the FHM team describes Angelica Panganiban.
The 20-year-old actress finally graces the cover of FHM (For Him Magazine) this March.
"When Santa Santita was released, I was aware that you were already trying to invite me to pose," says Angelica in her interview with Chrissy Icamina of FHM.
Angel, as showbiz folks would call her, explains, "At the time, though, I felt that Santa Santita was enough to show people that I was ready to take on mature roles. Wala pa sa sistema ko ang mag-pose para sa men's magazine. To me, timing is very important.
"So ngayong ready na ako, si Mr. M [Johnny Manahan] na yung pinag-decide ko. Kung pumayag siya, go ako dahil kaya ko na."
Angel talks candidly about her newfound independence, her love life, and her favorite past time.
SEXY SAMURAI. The FHM team brought Angelica to the beaches of Bohol for the sexy shoot.
While on break, Angelica fiddles with her pen and stares intently at the samurai—the Sudoku Samurai puzzle, that is.
Angel admits that now that she is living alone in her condo unit, she has found ways to entertain herself.
"I count the cars that pass by down the road from my window. And I now know that in Eastwood, 32 cars pass in a span of one minute. I also read a lot, play Sudoku, and watch DVDs," says the quirky Angel.
Living by herself for the past six months, Angelica says she is still trying to learn how to do stuff by herself.
She remarks, "I told my mom that I really needed to do this, to help myself instead of relying on others to help me. She was very supportive and tinulungan pa nga niya ako maghanap ng condo. Paglipat ko, siguro it took me about three days just to fold my clothes and put them all in the cabinet.
"Until now I'm still adjusting."
IT'S COMPLICATED. FHM asked if Angelica is single.
"I think so," she smiles. "Ewan ko, I'm still confused!"
Angel was in a relationship with young actor Carlo Aquino for a long time. They started going out when she was only 13.
She admits that she has learned a lot about love at such a young age. "One of them is to learn to respect yourself. And it's true na dapat talaga mahalin mo muna sarili mo. Kung hindi, magmumukha ka lang ***** sa relationship, kasi okay ka lang nang okay sa lahat ng gusto niyang gawin," asserts Angelica.

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sexy hot mama!!